Financial Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know: 5th Edition
- Financial Management Concepts Simplified
- Core Financial Concepts Explained for Business Professionals and Non-Finance Graduates
- Chapter Summaries and Solutions to Practice Exercises
- New Chapter on International Finance
- Important Standard Principles covered
- Solved Exercises and Practice Questions
Financial Management Essentials is an essential guide to making good financial management decisions!
Financial Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know: 5th Edition provides new managers and leaders with the foundational concepts of financial management. This new and updated edition comes with an exciting new chapter on international finance, including case studies and practical examples. It offers an in-depth study on the type of financial resources companies acquire and how they utilize these assets in their business processes and activities. Each chapter provides real-world examples of financial management practices and includes practice exercises to help train the reader in the usage of these critical tools.
With this book, you will be able to:
- Understand Financial Statement Analysis
- Learn about Cost of Capital
- Learn how to Create a Capital Budget
- Understand how to Manage Working Capital
- Study Stocks and Dividends
- Explore Financial Forecasting
Pick up your copy of Financial Management Essentials and become a financial manager today!
Very comprehensive and informative. The book covers all of the topics that I normally teach my undergraduate students. In my opinion, this would be a useful tool for a classroom setting. Additionally, the book will assist someone who is considering starting an investment/relations company, or a creative business owner to dig deeper into the world of financial management.
- Xihui Chen, Assistant Professor of Accounting and Finance, Heriot-Watt University
This book fills an important void for managers responsible for corporations and non-profits. It begins by opening access to finance to people with no experience in finance and moves steadily on to present well-developed business tools for decision making in complex organizations with significant revenues and budgets. I highly recommend this book.
- Drew Hession-Kunz, Senior Lecturer, Finance Department, Boston College
I think the book would be a good primer or assigned text for those enrolled in a college or AP Finance course, as it introduces financial concepts in basic terms. The illustrations and flow charts are a plus, as they will help students navigate the book and visualize applications of the lessons therein.
- Carl Lew, School Librarian, The Park School
In your self-learning series, I am using Business Strategy and Financial Management as supplemental textbooks next semester.
- Jared Reynolds, Associate Dean, Kelley College of Business
The book is well structured and covers the core financial concepts that are essential for any business student to know. The concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand manner, and the examples and content is translated well into end-of-chapter practice problems. I would definitely recommend this book to both finance and non-finance majors.
- Prateek Sharma, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Finance at Labovitz School of Business and Economics