Core Java Interview Questions You’ll Most Likely Be Asked
● Concept refresher for Java (includes Java 8 and Java 9)
● Ideal prep guide for coding interviews – technical and HR rounds
● Guidance for Resume building and Aptitude tests
● Includes Scenario based questions
● Developed and recommended by industry experts and placement experts
Core Java Interview Questions You’ll Most Likely Be Asked: Second Edition is your perfect companion to stand above the rest in today’s competitive job market.
With this guide, you learn or refresh Core Java fundamentals and principles necessary for cracking the coding interview and acquaint yourself with real-life interview questions and strategies to reach the solutions. The Resume building tutorial and the Aptitude tests equip you to present yourself better even before the job interview.
This book is a complete course in itself to prepare for your dream Java job placement.
About the Series
This book is part of the Job Interview Questions series that has more than 75 books dedicated to interview questions and answers for different technical subjects and HR round related topics.
This series of books is written by experienced placement experts and subject matter experts. Unlike comprehensive, textbook-sized reference guides, these books include only the required information for job search. Hence, these books are short, concise and ready-to-use by students and professionals.
A perfect companion to enhance the interview skills for Java programmers and developers
- David Han, Ph.D. University of Texas
I work closely with students especially for their placements. This book will really help students to prepare as well as practice interview questions. No doubt, this is going to be a real guide for the job aspirants. Indexing is good and easy to understand. Almost all probable mutations are included in the book. Difficulty level is from easy to difficult which is suitable for all kinds of Java related jobs.
- Yogesh Jadhav, Training and Placement Officer, Sinhgad Institutes
I really liked the way each and every part of Java is touched in the book. Plus, the in-detail explanation along with snippet code examples makes it more clear and easy to understand.
- Barkat Amirali Jiwani, Assistant Professor/Placement Head, Vaagdevi College of Engineering, Warangal
Very helpful for freshers and experienced candidates looking for MNC placements
- Shashikanth K, Placement Coordinator & Associate Professor at CSE Department
Core Java Interview Questions not only covers the technical nuances pertaining to Java concepts and code thoroughly but it also succinctly offers the knowledge and presentation that job seekers must deliver while aiming to land their dream jobs in Java.
- Akhil Bhadwal, Content Manager [Lead] at TechAtom Pvt. Ltd.