Sales Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know
- Do you want to know about various sales promotion tools to maximize sales revenue in your organization?
- Are you looking for ways to handle conflict situations in sales management?
- Do you want to know why sales force management is so important?
Sales Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know is a ready reckoner on sales management fundamentals and their practical applications!
Sales Management Essentials contains everything you need to know about Sales Management! In this book, you will learn why (and how) sales and marketing are different and the wide range of sales channels you can use to sell your products. If you’ve been focused on only selling your product and not your product concept, this book will teach you how. (Yes, there’s a difference!) If you want to conduct sales promotions and need effective sales promotion techniques, this book will provide what you require.
This book will help you to:
- Understand all aspects of sales management functions
- Learn how to manage the sales channels and sales-force
- Discover the relationship between sales and marketing
- Study various selling tools, sales techniques, and sales strategies
- Explore various sales promotion activities to increase sales
- Learn channel conflict management and resolution skills
The book is an ideal pick for young managers, entrepreneurs, and graduate students who wish to acquaint themselves with all the aspects of sales management. It is also an excellent teaching aid for the academic fraternity and industry professionals.
About the Series
Sales Management Essentials is part of the Self-Learning Management Series that is designed to help students, professionals, and entrepreneurs learn essential management lessons. This series of books is written by industry experts who have combined their vast work experiences into relevant, concise, and practical handbooks that appeal to learners from all spheres of life.