Sales, Marketing, and Digital Essentials- Combining Traditional Sales and Marketing with the Dynamic world of Digital Marketing
If you are a sales professional, marketer, or sales manager in search of an all-in-one guide to digital marketing & sales management, this dynamic set is what you need.
Sales Managers today are faced with the problem of outdated sales techniques and strategies being re-used to try and boost shrinking sales revenues. In this current highly-competitive sales environment, there is a need for infusion of fresh approaches, practical insights, and trending tools to leverage the best of the selling techniques available. This power-packed set offers a wealth of insights into the world of sales management, marketing management, and digital marketing, with focused strategies and management techniques that will enable sales professionals to boost revenues across their sales departments and achieve consistently rising profits.
With this set, sales professionals will be able to:
- Understand all aspects of sales management functions
- Study various selling tools, sales techniques, and sales strategies
- Create and execute a strategic marketing plan
- Learn to perform market research to identify opportunities and issues
- Learn how to gain and retain happy customers through the use of digital technologies
- Explore tools required to create and implement a winning digital marketing strategy
- Discover real-world insights through case studies, practical examples, and field assignments
These books are part of the Self-Learning Management Series that is designed to help students, professionals, and entrepreneurs learn essential management lessons.
This COMBO includes THREE books:
Sales Management Essentials (ISBN-13: 9781636510743)
Marketing Management Essentials (ISBN-13: 9781949395792)
Digital Management Essentials (ISBN-13: 9781949395747)